Another Samsung Galaxy S7 edge Catches Fire in Philippine


Over the past one week, we've been hearing different news about Samsung Galaxy S7 edge blowing up. Just recently, a woman who lives in Philippine claimed that her Galaxy S7 edge heated up and started bringing out smoke when her daughter was using it.

According to the woman, they immediately splashed water on the phone and covered it up with a wet towel thereafter, before finally stepping on it to quench the fire and smoke.

The woman quickly reported the incident to Samsung and asked for a refund. The company was willing to replace the smartphone for her free of charge but she insisted on getting a refund. Without much talks, they refunded her the money. (I guess she is afraid thinking the incident might happen again.  lol). I went straight to her Facebook timeline where she confirmed the refund.
UPDATE: We went to Samsung store at SM City Taytay and they have refunded my money in full. Kudos to all the staff of...
Posted by Weng Briones on Friday, 23 September 2016

Later that day, Samsung's marketing head in that country called her that the company would investigate the matter.

Tap to Comment




About Entclass Blog Entclassblog.com Is A Top Tech Blog That Provides Free And Cheap Browsing Cheats On Mtn, 9mobile, Glo And Airtel, Tweaking Guides And Tech News.
Newer Posts Newer Posts Older Posts Older Posts

More posts

Comments

Post a Comment